Happy holidays! It’s time to decompress, be with the people you love and slow life down a little. Eat well, share good times and make time for doing what nurtures you most.
What Does a Water Ionizer Do on Vacation?
But wait. What about your water ionizer? It’s part of your everyday life, after all. For many people, the day starts with heading to their Tyent water ionizer for that first glass of antioxidant-packed, energizing alkaline water. It’s also the last thing they do at night before bed: grab a glass of Tyent water to sip before going to sleep. Your water ionizer is almost a member of the family!
So how do you care for your water ionizer while on vacation?
Care For Your Water Ionizer While on Vacation!
If you’re going away for just a night or two, and not traveling too far, don’t do anything, your water ionizer will hold the fort while you’re away and be ready to welcome you back home!
But for trips further afield and longer vacations, you need to take a few steps to make sure that your water ionizer is well cared for during your absence!
- Switch off the power to your water ionizer, along with the other power sources around your home that you routinely switch off for vacation-mode.
- Bacteria can grow on pleasantly damp, undisturbed surfaces! The speed at which bacteria can develop will vary depending on the climate where you live, but if you’re planning to be away for more than a week or so, it’s best to play it safe. Remove the Tyent water ionizer filters from your machine and leave them to drain in the sink for two hours.
- Once your filters are drained, place them into a Ziplock bag and place in the refrigerator.
- Use a pre-filter? Follow the same steps as with the main filter, put it into a separate bag and store in the fridge.
- Alternatively, if a trusted neighbor or friend is calling around to water plants or house-sit, let them know about your water ionizer and ask them to use it freely every day! You just know that after drinking hydrogen-rich, alkaline water for two weeks, they’ll be planning to buy their very own machine!
That’s it! Super simple steps to give your Tyent water ionizer a vacation of its own, so you can enjoy yours!
Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder!
One of the best things about going away can be coming home. Not because you didn’t have a wonderful time, but because home is home, after all! And when you’ve been parted from your Tyent water Ionizer for a week or so, you’ll be SO happy to get reunited.
A Tyent Water Welcome Home!
Any vacation is a long time to be away from your favorite Tyent Alkaline Water! Getting back and pressing a button for a long glass of delicious hydrogen water makes that homecoming a little bit sweeter!
Do you have any exciting plans for the holidays? We’d love to hear about them and compare vacation notes!