Many people have a little more time on their hands these days; reading is a perennial joy and staying healthy has never been important for many of us. In other words, right now is the perfect time to hunker down with a book or five, and what better subjects to deep dive than wellness and health?
Good Books for Good Health!
A good book doesn’t just scratch the surface – it changes your life. Grab yourself a glass of delicious hydrogen water and check out our top five recommended reads for leveling up your health and fitness and gaining a new perspective on what you’re capable of!
1. The Qigong Workbook by Chuen Lam is an eye-opening book about how ancient Chinese techniques can help you thrive in today’s hectic, modern world. Learn about your inner life force and how to harness your energy, reduce anxiety and cope with stress and life changes.
2. Hate clutter, but can’t find a way to beat it? You need to Kondo your life. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo goes above and beyond simply remembering to hang your coat up instead of throwing it onto a chair and disposing of the odd unused item. It’s a total game-changer for a clear mind and calm life. Find out exactly why the world has gone crazy for Kondo’ing!
3. A good night’s sleep can work wonders for your mental and physical health. The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington explores why sleep is so vital to our wellbeing. Entertaining and enlightening about why we should prioritize a good night’s sleep, every night, The Sleep Revolution is essential reading for everyone.
4. Health experts are starting to realize how intermittent fasting can help to slow down the aging process and encourage your body to be stronger, leaner and more efficient. Dr. Lori Shemek’s brilliant Beginner’s Guide to Intermittent Fasting takes you through doable fasting techniques for fast, amazing results.
5. Gary Taubes’ Good Calories, Bad Calories does exactly what it suggests. It takes you through why eating the wrong kind of food makes you feel sluggish, heavy and out of sorts, and how the right kind of calories can help you to feel stronger, more energized and finally get into the shape you want.
A Good Book and a Water Ionizer: Dreamteam!
Drinking alkaline hydrogen-rich water from a water ionizer is packed with so many benefits to support good health. Combine drinking the best water in the world with one of our great reads and start amazing yourself with what you can achieve!
View this post on Instagram