Calcium Benefits: Alkaline Water is a Great Resource!

Calcium is an important mineral for human health and must be obtained through the foods we eat and the beverages we drink since our body doesn’t make calcium on its own.

Food containing calcium

Of course, dairy products and leafy greens are famous examples of calcium-rich foods but did you know that Tyent alkaline water also contains healthy calcium?

What is Calcium?

Calcium symbol - Ca. Element of the periodic table zoomed with m

Calcium (Ca) is a chemical element that falls into the category of alkaline earth metal. There are several applications of calcium in everyday life that take advantage of Ca’s alkalinity. For instance, antacids like Tums tablets are primarily made of calcium which neutralizes stomach acid to relieve discomfort. As an alkaline metal, it should come as no surprise that calcium is found in alkaline water.

FREE Water Report. What's lurking in your water? Download My FREE Report!

Health Benefits of Calcium in Alkaline Water

Strong woman. Senior elderly lady showing her strength

The importance of calcium to bone health is widely documented and reported. In fact, 99% of the calcium in the body is found in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is used for muscle contraction, heart beat, and to maintain nerve function. Additionally, according to the Mayo Clinic article Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance,

“Some studies suggest that calcium, along with vitamin D, may have benefits beyond bone health: perhaps protecting against cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure.”

Calcium Requirements and Threats of Too Little Calcium

Without adequate calcium in the diet, people are prone to weak bones (osteoporosis), dental problems (cavities), and children will see stunted physical development. The recommended daily allowance of calcium is between 1,000 and 2,000 mg or the equivalent of 5-6 glasses of milk a day.

Other sources of dietary calcium include:

  • Cheese and Yogurt
  • Spinach, Kale and Broccoli
  • Fortified Juices, Cereals, and Soy Products
  • Tyent Alkaline Water

Water Ionizers: Calcium, Antioxidants and More!

Never worry about getting your daily dose of calcium again with a Tyent water ionizer. Tyent alkaline water ionizers are a wonderful source of healthy calcium and antioxidants. For heart health, strong bones, and a bright future, drink Tyent alkaline water.

Tyent Alkaline Water Ionizer Buyer’s Guide

Calcium Benefits: Alkaline Water is a Great Resource!
5 (100%) 1 vote

One thought on “Calcium Benefits: Alkaline Water is a Great Resource!

Tell Us What You Think!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.