Dr. Lori Shemek is back with another delicious alkaline recipe! This smoothie is not only quick, easy, and delicious; it tastes just like ice cream! It is Keto, Paleo and it takes only a minute to whip up to promote superior health.
Here are 5 reasons to Make a Smoothie Today!
- Blueberries are low in fruit sugar.
- Blueberries help promote brain health.
- Strawberries and blueberries are alkaline fruits that help promote a healthy body resistant to disease.
- Both berries confer antioxidant and polyphenols that promote healthy cells, skin health, bone health, help prevent cancer and reduce blood pressure.
- Yogurt increases gut health – the epi-center of health, immunity, weight, brain, and mental well-being.
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup Tyent alkaline water
- 1/2 cup blueberries frozen
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 6 ounces plain yogurt
- 5 drops of vanilla stevia
- Optional: Throw in a scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder
Add almond milk, Tyent alkaline water, blueberries, strawberries, yogurt and stevia to a blender. Mix until smooth! If you are use fresh berries, you may need to add ice to thicken.
Recommended Reading | Dr. Lori’s Vault