If you love a clean house but just can’t be bothered with the actual cleaning part, then we’ve got your back. You want cleaning hacks, we’ve got ’em! Read on for our awesome, Lazy Person’s Guide to a sparkling home, no effort required!
1. Whatever the weather, open the windows. Nothing makes a room feel and smell fresher than fresh air!
2. Shine the taps in the bathroom. Taps are like shoes: a relatively small part of the whole effect but everyone notices if they’re not clean!
3. Keep a lidded tub of fabric squares soaked in Turbo Water to hand and use one to bring kitchen surfaces up to a shine in seconds.
4. The greatest cleaning hacks are the simplest ones: keep a spray bottle of Turbo Water in your shower and spritz every morning after use. No scrubbing needed!
5. Intelligent vacuum cleaners are the Lazy Person’s best friend. It’s a robot, quietly cleaning your home while you relax. What’s not to love?
6. Line the bottom of your oven with parchment paper to catch any drips and splashes. It makes oven clean-up so much easier later.
7. Have an epic declutter: the less stuff you have, the less there is to organize and tidy away. Perfect if you’re also a lazy person when it comes to mess rather than dirt.
8. Make sure that your dishwasher is being put to full use. That means cleaning the kid’s toys if they’ve got sticky fingerprints on them, any household tools that need a clean-up and anything else that won’t be damaged by the cleaning cycle and won’t harm the machine itself. Note: if you decide to clean up the plastic bowls and pots from the kids’ sandbox, rinse the sand off ..dishwashers don’t like sand, as it turns out.
9. One of our favorite Lazy Person’s Cleaning Hacks is so easy: request that people take off their shoes before walking through your home. That way, you’ll be cleaning your floors a whole lot less!
10. Here’s an absolute beauty of a cleaning hack for anyone who groans at the thought of cleaning the microwave – a thankless task if ever there was one. Put a microwavable bowl of two cups of water to 1/3 cup of vinegar into the microwave and pop it on full power for around three minutes. Wait for a further five minutes (see how Lazy Person-friendly this cleaning hack is? I mean you’re just waiting) then wipe clean. Perfect!
Turbo Water – The Perfect Way to Clean Your Home!
Turbo Water from your Tyent water ionizer is brilliant for cleaning your home and making short work of the chores, leaving your space smelling and feeling fresh and sparkling, with so little effort.
What are your Lazy Person’s Cleaning Hacks? We’re always on the lookout for more ways to do less, while still enjoying a beautiful home. If you have some tips to spruce up your space while staying lazy, then let us know!