The very opposite of being the new kid on the beauty block, jade rollers have been massaging the faces of women in China since the 7th century.
So, jade rolling is over a thousand years old and still trending? We’re interested…and we’re not alone.
Thanks to the diligent beauty bloggers of the internet and Instagram, over the last couple of years or so, jade rolling has gone positively viral.
Jade Rolling: Everything You Need to Know
Rolling Out Some Jade Roller Facts
But let’s “roll” back here just a second…
What exactly are we talking about when we say, “jade rolling”?
- What is Jade Rolling?
- How Does a Jade Roller Work?
- How Do I Use a Jade Roller?
- How Do I Clean a Jade Roller?
- Skincare 101: What’s the Difference Between a Water Ionizer and Regular Water?
- Jade Rolling and a Water Ionizer: The Dream Team!
Jade rolling is when you use a smooth jade stone attached to a handle to roll over the skin, encouraging a firmer, smoother complexion.
2) How Does a Jade Roller Work?
A jade roller de-puffs early-morning face by gently pushing and dispersing built-up lymphatic fluid.
Basically, whenever your skin looks a little puffed out – maybe as a result of eating too much salt, or an allergy – a jade roller will help to restore a firmer-looking appearance.
Jade rolling works, but it doesn’t perform miracles. For faster, more noticeable results, combine the jade roller with acidic water from your water ionizer to cleanse and care for your skin and get a natural glow on.
Ionized acidic water is naturally pH balanced so your skin loves it!
3) How Do I Use a Jade Roller?
Roll from the center of your face – in a gentle, upward circling motion.
Don’t press too hard – if the jade roller feels uncomfortable on your face, you’re applying too much pressure.
4) How Do I Clean a Jade Roller?
Turbo water from your water ionizer is perfect for all kinds of jobs around the home including keeping your jade roller hygienically clean.
Just follow three easy steps:
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove any product
- Wet another cloth with pH balanced turbo water from your water ionizer and wipe over the jade stone
- Leave to air dry
5) Skincare 101: What’s the Difference Between a Water Ionizer and Regular Water When It Comes to Your Skin?
Ionized water is filtered, delicious, and amazing for your skin!
Tyent Water Ionizers can make acidic and alkaline water that delivers a slew of incredible skincare benefits that regular water can’t compete with.
Check out a few of them:
- Water Ionizers Can Help Your Skin to Shine!
- How a Water Ionizer Can Help You Look Five Years Younger!
- 5 Simple Tips to More Beautiful Skin with Dr. Lori!
- Slow Down the Aging Process with a Water Ionizer!
- 101 Reasons to Love Tyent Water Ionizers: Health Benefits and More
6) Jade Rolling and a Water Ionizer: The Dream Team!
What a match! Discover the secret to looking great on the outside and feeling amazing inside by using a jade roller and a water ionizer machine!
And if someone wants to know your secret, tell them: “it’s just how I roll…”
Call today to learn more about how you can start getting clearer, healthier, younger looking skin by drinking alkaline hydrogen water made from our award-winning Tyent water ionizers!
Have you or someone you know ever use a jade roller before? How did it go? Let us know in the comments below!
Up Next: Five Ways Your Body is Telling You to Buy a Water Ionizer!
4 thoughts on “5 Benefits of Jade Rolling”
I tried using a jade roller before and found that it isn’t for me.
Hi, Rebecca. That’s perfectly fine.:) Have you tried using Tyent’s alkaline water for your beauty and hydration needs, though? If not but if you’re curious to know about the positive effects of our water, call us today at 855-893-6887 to find out more about our awesome water ionizers!
You say here I can use a jade roller with acidic water? Why?
Hi, Debbie. The acidic level 1 water has the same pH level as our skin, which is between 4.5 to 5.5. We fondly call our acidic water “Beauty Water” because of how good it is for our skin and hair. It helps keep your skin moisturized, refreshed, and glowing without the weight of artificial chemicals. You can learn more about Beauty Water when you download our Ultimate Water Ionizer Uses guide.
Our water ionizer experts would be happy to talk to you about this over the phone, so please give us a call at 855-893-6887.