CAN ALKALINE WATER HELP WITH CONSTIPATION?
Have you been feeling a bit â€śbacked upâ€ť lately? Almost everyone has experienced constipation in their life. Going on the assumption that you already know what constipation is, letâ€™s discuss some of the causes.
Why Are You Constipated?
- You donâ€™t drink enough water.
- Youâ€™re not getting enough fiber in your diet.
- Youâ€™re not getting enough exercise.
- Youâ€™re taking a medication that causes constipation.
- You drink too much soda, caffeine or alcohol, which all cause dehydration.
- You eat too much red meat, dairy or processed food.
How Do You Get Things Moving Again?
There are many ways to help relieve constipation, some of which do not sound too pleasant. These remedies include the following:
- Stool softeners
- Fiber supplements
There are also much easier ways to get constipation relief that only require some simple lifestyle changes. Here are some examples:
- Get more exercise. The more you move, the better you keep everything else in your body moving too. Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.
- Eat a high-fiber diet. Some high-fiber foods include bran, nuts, beans, grains, broccoli, purines, figs and most fruits and vegetables.
- When you gotta go, you gotta go! Donâ€™t delay going to the bathroom! If you feel the urge coming on, donâ€™t hold it in. If you donâ€™t listen to the call of nature, your colon will absorb the water from your stool, making it hard to pass.
- Increase your water intake with ionized alkaline water. If you donâ€™t have enough water in your body, the large intestine soaks up the water from your food waste. The result is hard stools that are difficult to eliminate. Drinking ionized water would be the best addition to your daily routine. Tyent Water is restructured into smaller molecules, which makes the water easier for your bodyâ€™s cells to absorb. Alkaline water helps improve blood circulation, as seen in this video, which increases the blood flow to your intestines. More blood to the gastrointestinal tract results in stronger intestinal contractions and more digestive enzymes.
By implementing a few simple lifestyle changes, you can keep things moving in the right direction. Do you have any stories you would be willing to share with us? We would love to hear them!
Tyent Water Can Help With Constipation!
Here is one success story:
â€śMy daughter, Kiersten, has had severe constipation problems since she was born. Her doctor has her take laxatives daily, and sometimes they donâ€™t even work and she gets really bad pains. She is a really picky eater, so sheâ€™s not getting the fiber she needs naturally. The one lifesaver has been Tyent Water. Since she likes the taste and agrees to drink it, she has been having regular bowel movements and has no more stomach pains.â€ť