It’s no secret that sugar and chemical-laced soda isn’t exactly good for us, but a new report published this year has reignited concerns that drinking soda after exercise can actually damage your kidneys.
In this article – here’s what you can expect to learn about soda:
- Soda: It Doesn’t Even Hydrate You?
- How Soda Might Be Damaging Your Kidneys
- Soda vs Water? Why Water Wins…
- Why a Water Ionizer Hydrates Better Than Regular Water
- The Incredible Health Benefits of Alkaline Water from a Water Ionizer