Well, the weekend is over and today it’s back to the grind. Okay, it would seem the proverbial mail-dam has been breached as the torrent of questions from people worldwide continue to flow into the mail room here at The Tyent Water Ionizer Company.
The first question today is this one:
Does Water from a Water Ionizer Taste Different than Other Water?
That is a bit of a tricky question actually. Alkaline water from a Tyent water ionizer does taste different — but not for what is in it (as with other water), but for what it doesn’t contain.
Tap water, or the water that flows from your sink at home or work, can have any number of different tastes, depending on where you live and the quality of water in your municipality. There can also be other contributing factors determining the taste of the water you are drinking where you live.
Listed below are but 3 reasons why some tap water may have a certain taste.
- Hundreds of nasty contaminants in the water can produce a tainted flavor
- Water sitting in or passing through old iron pipes can impart a metallic taste
- Additional chemicals added by the city or county to counteract the chemicals already present
That is certainly just a partial list and only addresses tap water. When you get into bottled water and store-bought, that list can grow.
Alkaline water from a Tyent water ionizer not only doesn’t taste bad, it tastes really good and is rich in minerals and flooded with healthy antioxidants.
Lets hear from life-long dancer and fitness coach guru Lorraine Westenberger who loves not only the results she gets from drinking Tyent water but the taste as well.
“Tyent Water is as unique and healthy as my workouts; it’s light, crisp and delicious.”
Can You Give Me 3 Good Reasons Water from a Tyent Water Ionizer is Better than My Water at Home?
Absolutely. I can give you a shopping list of reasons but here are three.
- Drastically reduces the presence of over 200 contaminants, including 99% of lead, making it safer to drink
- Tyent Water is rich in antioxidants that help fight the formation of dangerous free radicals
- Filled with natural minerals often missing in tap and bottled water
Then there is the delicious clean taste, the unmatched hydrating properties, the abundance of hydrogen… oh wait, you said three. Sorry.
Need to Hear More About Water Ionizers NOW?
Give us a call at to chat about how our water ionizers could improve your water personal supply!