You know what? You can’t say resolution without saying solution! If you’ve struggled to keep on the straight and narrow when it comes to those New Year promises made in fervent hope, then relax, and check out our solutions!
1. Drink More Alkaline Water!
By following that simple bit of advice, you can give the following resolutions a boost:
• Weight loss (drinking a glass of alkaline water before a meal helps you to feel full)
• Exercise more (drinking hydrogen-rich, super hydrating alkaline water will boost your energy levels)
• Detox your body (ionized alkaline water is full of antioxidants which help fight free radicals)
• Be More Green (forget disposable water bottles destined for the landfill and fill your own GoodLife bottle!)
• Save money (a glass of cool, clear ionized water is only 6 cents a glass)
We know, mindfulness is a bit everywhere at the moment, but ignore the hype and focus on the true meaning. If you’re struggling with a more complex resolution, then focusing on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging your feelings and thoughts, might help you move to a more constructive place.
“There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Believe, Do and mostly Live.” ~ Dalai Lama XIV
3. Be Your Own Hero!
Is it too trite to say Love Yourself? Probably. But give it a go anyway. Wink at yourself in the mirror as you clean your teeth, and when you do, keep your resolution in mind. Use your shower time to remember what you want to change and why. It’s terrifyingly easy to not do things. Talk yourself up for at least setting out on the path of change. Is this too much like Mindfulness? Not really. Think of Hero-ing as the air-punching, baton-twirling cheerleader to Mindfulness’s quiet affirmation of intent.
Talking ‘Bout A Resolution
We really hope our tips help to shore up your resolutions! We’d love to hear from you about how your resolutions are progressing so far; and in particular, any tips you have for achieving your goals!