COUNTDOWN TO 2013
TOP 5 NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
Congratulations! You’ve made it through another year! As 2012 comes to a close and 2013 begins, you’ve promised yourself to be an even better you in the year to come. If you haven’t made your resolutions yet, you may want to take a look at the top New Year’s resolutions that many people make for inspiration.
1. Exercise More – Even if you’ve been exercising throughout the year, exercise tends to take a backseat during holiday festivities. Many of us are busy shopping, cooking and going to parties, and we seem to not have enough time to exercise. The beginning of a new year is as good a time as any to get back into your workout routine.
2. Quit Unhealthy Habits – If you aren’t a smoker or a big drinker, good for you! If you do practice these unhealthy habits, the best thing you can do for your health and vitality is to stop. It’s much easier said than done, but you can do it! Enlist your friends and family as your support system and get to quitting!
3. Stick to a Budget – Many of us are a little over budget due to the holidays, so now is a great time to set a monthly budget for the new year and try to stick to it as best you can! We all enjoy some extra money in our bank accounts, and a budget is an excellent way for you to save the money you work so hard to earn.
4. Eat More Healthy Food – It’s easy to blame the holidays again for our unhealthy eating habits. However, many of us don’t always eat the healthiest, most nutritious food the whole year round either! You most likely already know which foods to eat and which to avoid, but here are a few reminders. Eat more fruit, vegetables, fish and lean meats. Try to stay away from too much salt, sugar, soda and processed foods. Drinking a glass of water or two 20 minutes before meals will help fill you up and might help you reach for healthier foods.
5. Drink More Water – Drinking ionized alkaline water is the best resolution you can make to yourself and loved ones for 2013. Most of us are dehydrated, and doctors and nutritionists always recommend drinking more water. Ionized alkaline water can help you stick with your other resolutions as well! Take your ionized alkaline water to the gym with you in a Good Life bottle so you can stay hydrated while you’re sweating off the pounds. Drinking ionized alkaline water can help you replenish your body with the oxygen and nutrients it’s been craving. Furthermore, ionized alkaline water from an electric ionizer can help you stick to your budget because you won’t waste money on buying bottled water. You can also use ionized water as a mouthwash, hair detangler and skin toner. In addition, you’ll save money by not buying organic vegetables because the strong alkaline water washes pesticides away. Finally, even though you try to eat healthy foods, sometimes it’s not so easy. Ionized alkaline water contains the same antioxidants that fruit and vegetables contain, so you get an extra antioxidant boost!
Good luck with your New Year’s resolutions! We wish you a happy, healthy and hydrating 2013!