Water pitchers. Easy to purchase. Easy to store. Cheap as chips. What’s not to love? The fact that they don’t work too well, maybe?
Harsh but true. Here’s why water pitchers are a complete waste of money:
- Water pitchers don’t filter out the most dangerous contaminants
- Water pitcher filters can be a breeding ground for bacteria
- Water pitchers don’t always tell you when the filter needs replacing
- Water pitchers have limited capacity and can be too slow for practical purposes
- Water ionizers are better than water pitchers
Water pitchers don’t filter out the most dangerous contaminants
There are lots of different types of water pitchers. Filters vary from model to model, but the one constant is plain to see – they cannot tackle the deadly toxins that are present in the water of millions of American homes.
Whether the filter is plastic or carbon, top of the range or standard, they will not be able to remove complex and sometimes deadly containments from your source water.
We have yet to find a water pitcher that removes lead, pharmaceutical residues, Chromium-6, PFAS ‘Forever Chemicals’ and a host of other toxins, while leaving the essential minerals of the water intact and bioavailable.
It’s a really tall order, and water pitchers can’t meet it.
Water pitcher filters can be a breeding ground for bacteria
Look away now if you’re squeamish. The wet environment that water pitcher filters exist in is the perfect place for bacteria to develop. Any delay in changing your filter and rather than removing bacterial contaminants from your water, your pitcher might well be growing a few new ones of its own.
It’s a problem, because…
Water pitchers don’t always tell you when the filter needs replacing
That’s right. Some water pitcher filters do not alert you when they need to be changed. That means you might be drinking unfiltered water, complete with new bacteria from the filter itself, until the smell, color or taste of your water finally gives the game away.
Water pitchers have limited capacity and can be too slow for practical purposes
Most water pitchers have a 6 – 8 glass limit. If you have a larger family, or guests in your home, that means you run out of filtered water pretty quickly and need to refill. This means that if your filter is on the slow side, half of your guests will be offering to bring their own water bottle next time!
Water ionizers are better than water pitchers
True, for several key reasons.
- Water from a Tyent Water Ionizer is clean, safe and delicious. Our filters and pre-filters remove 99% of deadly contaminants, pharmaceutical residues and heavy metals, including lead.
- A water ionizer is plumbed into your mains water. With multiple pre-sets and hands-free motion detection, you can pour glass after glass of pure, delicious water, with a wave of your hand.
- Tyent water ionizers produce alkaline water infused with thousands of bubbles of natural molecular hydrogen.
- Ionized alkaline water contains bioavailable, natural essential minerals and potent antioxidants.
- Ionized water helps you to feel energized and hydrated, and supports virtually every aspect of good physical and mental health.
Want to Find Out More?
We want to make our award-winning ionizers available to everyone. That’s why we have incredible financing deals on right now: a water ionizer can be YOURS for only $25 per month.
Click on our fabulous Cheat Sheet to find out more and speak with our friendly team to find out how we can help you to find the perfect water ionizer for your home!