Water-Saving Tips from Tyent USA!
It’s easy being “green!” The average home uses more than 200 gallons of water per day. Here are some simple water-saving tips you can follow to help save our blue planet.
* Take shorter showers. Keeping your shower less than five minutes long can save up to 1000 gallons of water per month.
* Turn off the water while brushing your teeth. Turning off the water while you brush your teeth can save 4 gallons of water per minute. That’s 200 gallons of water per week for a family of four!
* Take a shower instead of a bath. This can save you 30 gallons of water!
* Turn off your sink faucet while scrubbing dishes and pots.
* Using your dishwasher and clothes washer with only full loads can save 1000 gallons of water per month!
* Fix dripping taps and leaks. Fixing a leak can save 500 gallons of water per month.
* Install a water-saving device in your toilet.
* Water your lawn only when it needs it and only during the early parts of the day.
* Use a broom, not a hose, to clean driveways and sidewalks.
Do you have any favorite water-saving tips that weren’t mentioned here? Please share them with us below!