Read More 1 Comments
Water-Saving Tips from Tyent USA!
It’s easy being “green!” The average home uses more than 200 gallons of water per day. Here are some simple water-saving tips you can follow to help save our blue planet.
* Take shorter showers. Keeping your shower less than five minutes long can save up to 1000 gallons of water per month.
* Turn off the water while brushing your teeth. Turning off the water while you brush your teeth can save 4 gallons of water per minute. That’s 200 gallons of water per week for a family of four!
* Take a shower instead of a bath. This can save you 30 gallons of water!
* Turn off your sink faucet while scrubbing …
Read More 3 Comments
8 Easy Tips to Help You Drink More Water
It should come as no surprise that we love water! Drinking water helps flush out waste and toxins from your body. It also prevents dehydration, helps achieve weight loss and keeps your skin hydrated and glowing.
Water is especially important when it’s very hot outside. We can’t stress the importance of drinking enough water in the heat. However, it’s not always easy to remember to drink enough water throughout the day. Here are some tips to help you drink more water.
1. Make drinking a big glass of water upon waking part of your morning routine.
2. Drink a glass of water before and after snacking or eating. This can …