6 Creative Tips for Healthy Skin
1. Avoid long, steamy showers and use a shower filter. Long, hot showers strip the skin of moisture. The chlorine found in tap water also contributes to dry, itchy skin, so be sure to use a shower filter to remove chlorine.
2. Spray your skin with Beauty Water after showering or bathing. Beauty Water is water with a 5.5 pH. This is the same pH as your skin. Spraying yourself with Beauty Water keeps your skin hydrated and soft.
3. Limit alcohol. Drinking a lot of alcohol increases the size of the blood vessels in your skin, which can result in blemishes. Drinking too much alcohol also dehydrates you, resulting in unhealthy, dry skin. If you must drink, try to limit yourself to 1 or 2 alcoholic beverages.
4. Hands off! Your hands typically contain lots of oil, dirt and bacteria. Avoid touching your face to help prevent breakouts.
5. Exercise! Sweating helps your body eliminate toxins and helps improve circulation.
6. Drink Tyent Water! Drinking a lot of water helps eliminate toxins. Tyent Water is full of antioxidants, which help to keep your skin (and your body) healthy!