5 Beach Bag Essentials
Wow! It sure is hot outside these days! We hope you are able to spend some of your summer at the beachto cool off. Here are the top five things the staff members at Tyent USA always pack in our beach bags.
1. Sunblock. We can all agree that sunblock is a must, not only on the beach , but also for all outdoor activities in the blazing hot sun.
2. GoodLife bottle. We like to freeze alkaline water in ice cube trays for alkaline ice cubes. Fill up a GoodLife bottle with Tyent Water and add the alkaline ice cubes to take with you to the beach. Your water will stay freezing cold. It’s important to drink plenty of water while on the beach, and since Tyent Water is microclustered and easily absorbed by the cells in your body, you’re sure to stay hydrated. We like to take several GoodLife bottles to the beach with us.
3. Spray bottle filled with Beauty Water. Beauty Water is acidic water with a pH of 5.5. This water is the same pH as your skin. While you’re sitting on the beach, give yourself a little spritz every 15 minutes or so to keep your skin feeling nice and hydrated.
4. Good book or magazine. What better place to catch up on your celebrity gossip or read your favorite novel than the beach?
5. Healthy snacks. Our favorite snacks to bring to the beach are watermelon, apples, grapes, strawberries, bananas, nuts and crackers.
Do you get to go to the beach a lot? What are your favorite things to pack along with you when you go?