Hey everybody, it’s Fun Friday!
It’s Friday and time for a little fun. I think of all the days of the week, Friday is one of them.
Speaking of which, did you know that when the first day of the month falls on a Sunday, there will always be a Friday the 13th in that month? It’s true. And that’s just one of the many crazy things about Friday.
It also happens to be the only one I know.
Not to worry though, because I have a treasure trove of other information that is every bit as useless.
Like this stuff.
- A goldfish has a memory span of only 3 seconds (always hearing new jokes)
Hey everybody…it’s Fun Friday!
It is Friday once more and just in time for a much-needed weekend.
Here are a few worthless facts to ponder while waiting for the clock to strike…whatever time it is that you get off work today.
Totally Useless Facts:
- An ostrich’s eye is larger than its brain (I know people with that very same condition)
- Rhythm is the longest word in the English language without a vowel
- Earth is the only planet not named after a god
- Elephants are the only animal with 4 knees
- In English, the word “Set” has more definitions than any other
- 6/4 of all people have trouble with fractions
- Women blink nearly twice as often as men