As you’re reading this sentence – there are people around the world right now that don’t have access to clean water. Today is World Water Day, a day committed to changing that.
To catch you up to speed on how World Water Day is addressing the global water crisis – here’s what we’ll unravel below:
- What Is World Water Day?
- What Is the Theme of World Water Day 2019?
- World Water Day Facts
- How Can I Help End the Global Water Crisis?
- What Part Can a Water Ionizer Play in the World Water Crisis?
Why World Water Day Is
Hot Yoga has evolved from being the new kid on the block (traditional yoga can be dated back thousands of years) to an A-List favorite at local classes in most major towns and cities.
Read on to learn more about Hot Yoga and hydration:
- What is Hot Yoga?
- Does Hot Yoga Cause Dehydration?
- How Do I Rehydrate for Hot Yoga?
- Hot March Madness Deals on Top Water Ionizers!
How to Hydrate for Hot Yoga
What is Hot Yoga?
Founded by yoga teacher Bikram Choudhury in the 1970s, Hot Yoga is usually practiced at a sweat-inducing 32-40 degrees Celsius (90-105 F).
It does exactly what it says on the can: yoga, in a hot …