SIX SECRET USES FOR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apple cider. Apple cider vinegar has been used as a home remedy for many years. Recently, it has started to make a comeback in popularity. Even though apple cider vinegar itself is an acidic substance, it is believed to have an alkalizing effect in the body. Here are some different uses for apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar combats workout fatigue by helping to fight lactic acid buildup. Apple cider vinegar also contains potassium and enzymes that can relieve fatigue.
- Gargling with apple cider vinegar helps kill germs and bacteria in your mouth due to its antibacterial properties. That’s great news for when you run out of mouthwash, right? However, you should keep in mind the possible risks, which are listed below.
- Apple cider vinegar can soothe an upset stomach and indigestion. You can drink a glass of water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar before having a big meal to aid in digestion.
- Apple cider vinegar can soothe a sore throat. Gargle with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and warm water to help kill the germs in your throat as soon as you feel that tickle coming on.
- Apple cider vinegar can aid in weight loss. A Japanese study found that the daily intake of vinegar might be useful in preventing metabolic syndrome by reducing obesity. Add a few fat-free tablespoons to your salad for a tantalizing pop of flavor.
- Apple cider vinegar can help regulate the pH of your skin. Dilute 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water and rub the solution on your face with a cotton ball after cleansing. This can help balance skin tone and banish blemishes.
Possible Risks of Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is very acidic. The main ingredient of the vinegar is acetic acid, which can damage tooth enamel and the tissues in your throat and mouth. You should always dilute it with water or juice before swallowing it.
- Apple cider vinegar can cause low potassium levels and can lower bone density, leading to osteoporosis.
- Apple cider vinegar can adversely interact with certain medications. Be sure to check with your doctor before ingesting any supplements.
Do any of these uses of apple cider vinegar sound familiar to you? Acidic and alkaline water from a water ionizer machine has all the same benefits of apple cider vinegar, and it’s readily available straight from the tap. Ionized water tastes much better than apple cider vinegar!
Do you use apple cider vinegar? What is your favorite use for it? Leave a comment for us and let us know!
Let’s see your smiling Tyent Water face!
Did your skin clear up when you began using Tyent Water as an astringent?
Did you lose weight?
Do you feel healthier and more hydrated?
We want to know!
Send us some pictures of you or your friends using these tips but with using Tyent Water in place of the apple cider vinegar! Share it with us and on Facebook and Twitter and we’ll send the person who posted our favorite pic a free set of ionizer filters! Last day to post pictures to be in the running for filters is May 6th!
For Facebook: Please use #TyentWater and post it on our wall.
For Twitter: Please use @TyentUsa and #TyentWater
For Pinterest: Please use @Tyent USA and #TyentWater
Good Luck! We can’t wait to see your smiling faces!