Avoid Dehydration and Drink More Water!
Symptoms of dehydration include:
- Lack of energy
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Increased thirst
- Decreased urine output
How much water should you drink every day?
13 cups of water
(104 fluid ounces)
9 cups of water
(72 fluid ounces)
Why drink more water?
- Drinking water helps maintain the balance of body fluids
- Water can help control calories
- Water helps energize muscles
- Water helps keep skin looking good
- Water helps to lower stress
- Water helps maintain normal bowel function
Why drink alkaline water?
- Better hydration
- Increased energy
- Eliminates toxins
- Beautiful skin
- Increase oxygen in blood
- Helps support weight loss
Tips to increase your water intake
- Drink a big glass of alkaline water as soon as you wake up
- Have a glass of water with every meal
- Take a GoodLife bottle full of alkaline water with you everywhere you go
- Eat more fruits and vegetables