Hey everybody…it’s Fun Friday!
It is Friday once more and just in time for a much-needed weekend.
Here are a few worthless facts to ponder while waiting for the clock to strike…whatever time it is that you get off work today.
- An ostrich’s eye is larger than its brain (I know people with that very same condition)
- Rhythm is the longest word in the English language without a vowel
- Earth is the only planet not named after a god
- Elephants are the only animal with 4 knees
- In English, the word “Set” has more definitions than any other
- 6/4 of all people have trouble with fractions
- Women blink nearly twice as often as men