May is Mental Health Month.
Chances are that you know someone who is battling a mental health issue right now. Maybe you have the first-hand experience of it yourself. If that’s the case, then you’re not alone.
46 million Americans - including 7.7 million children - each year report mental health concerns.
Mental health is a big subject, so follow along below to understand it better:
- What Is Mental Health?
- What Are The Different Types of Mental Health?
- What Is Mental Health Month?
- Why Is May Mental Health Month?
- How To Get Involved For Mental Health Month
- Are Water Ionizers A Solution For Better Mental Health?