The FlojetBW5000-A is an industry standard and is one of the finest pumps on the market at an affordable price. Bottled Water companies have sold and rented Flojet BW5000-A pumps for years because of their impeccable reputation for quality and service.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch: Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor: Ensures years of reliable operation
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump: Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump
- Quick Disconnect Port: Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds
- Quiet Operation: Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution
- Thermal Protection: Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage
- New Ergonomic T-Shaped Wand Handle: Allows for ease of installation and removal of wand from bottle
- Max. Flow Rate: 1.09 gpm 3.8 lpm
- Max. Pressure: 40 psi 2.76 bar
- Dimensions: 2.7"H x 5.4"W x 8.5"D inches (6.86H cm x 13.72W cm x 21.60D cm)
- Voltage: 115 or 230 VAC 12 Vdc
- Amp Draw: 12 Volt 3.0 Amps. Max. 115 Volt 0.5 Amps. Max. 230 Volt 0.25 Amps. Max.
- Cycles: AC models 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 4.5 lbs 2.04 kg