5 Easy Ways to Stress Less
Let’s face it; life can be stressful for everyone now and again. Stress can be very detrimental to your health. Here are five easy tips to help relieve some of the stress you may occasionally feel.
1. Keep a plant on your desk at work. A recent study shows that people working near plants were less stressed.
2. Drink Tyent Water. Ionized alkaline water contains antioxidants, which fight off the free radicals that are often released when you are stressed.
3. Have a good laugh! Laughing decreases blood pressure and heart rate and also increases the oxygen in your blood.
4. Take a deep breath. Deep breathing is one of the easiest ways to reduce stress. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth about 20 times to instantly de-stress.
5. Visualization. It sounds funny, but this technique really works. Close your eyes and imagine you are on the beach, at a mountain stream or wherever your favorite place may be. Simply imagining you are somewhere else can help reduce stress levels.
What is your favorite way to de-stress? We would love to hear your suggestions below!