Great â€“ youâ€™ve decided to jump in and make the best possible decision for your health and family.Â Youâ€™re going to buy a water ionizer!Â So, where to start?Â As ever, weâ€™re here to help.
What to Consider Before You BuyÂ
- Hydrogen. You need to find a water ionizer that naturally adds precious hydrogen to the ionized water.Â Some donâ€™t and it really matters.Â Tyent Water is brimming with natural hydrogen, minerals and antioxidants in every single glass.
- Filters. We all know that Americaâ€™s water network is in a pretty desperate state, or heading that way.Â With an estimated repair bill of around $1 trillion, donâ€™t hold your breath for your city fixing up the pipework anytime soon.Â Instead, buy a water ionizer with the best, unmatched filtration system and ensure that the water you drink is clean and safe.Â Â
- Plates. When it comes to how a water ionizer produces ionized water, the plates are everything. Â Tyent Solid/Mesh Hybrid Plates are constructed from titanium and dipped multiple times in platinum. Theyâ€™re the best in the world and we donâ€™t mind admitting it.Â
- Guarantee. How much does a company trust its own products? Why buy a water ionizer with a limited guarantee when you can buy a Tyent Ionizer that comes with a no-quibble, lifetime guarantee?Â
- Trial Period. Donâ€™t accept a trial period that doesnâ€™t give you chance to really see and feel the benefits.Â Tyent water ionizers come with an unbeatable 75-day trial period, to make buying a water ionizer a worry-free decision.Â
- Awards and Accreditations. Tyent has just scooped The Ionizer of the Year Award 2017 for the eighth time since 2009.Â Weâ€™re accredited by the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating to boot.Â Â
Buy Well, Buy Once
A water ionizer is a significant purchase for most households.Â We offer very attractive payment terms and award-winning customer support before, during and after the transaction.
If youâ€™ve got a question, weâ€™re here to answer it!Â Thereâ€™s nothing we like more than talking about water ionizers, so give us a call on 855-893-6887 today!