The old idiom is, â€śTime is money.â€ť In the fast-paced, modern day world that couldnâ€™t be truer.
|Do you know who first said, “Time is money”? This picture provides a hint.|
I found myself overpaying for products and beverages in the name of convenience, hoping to save a few minutes of my day. Then, I started exploring the possible uses of my Tyent water ionizer and realized how much money I was throwing away by not taking full advantage of my machine.
Making Alkaline Water Couldnâ€™t Be Easier
Technology has made human life excessively simple. With the press of a button, we can send information across the world, make a phone call, or turn on a car. Did you know that Tyent water ionizers produce healthy alkaline water at the press of a single button? In fact, the Tyent UCE 11 contains 11 plates that filter and alkalize water twice as fast as the closest competitor.
Take a gander at the UCE 11 ionizer:Â http://tyentusa.com/water-ionizers/under-counter-ionizers/uce-11-under-counter-extreme-water-ionizer.html. Youâ€™ll be amazed by the features and the sale price!
Within seconds of pressing a button, a full glass of alkaline water is ready for consumption, at an average cost of only 6 cents. Currently, the Statistic Brain Research Institute lists the average cost of one bottle of water at $1.45. That is over 24 times the cost of a glass of Tyent ionized water and without the antioxidant benefits!
The Many Money Saving Tricks from Tyent USA
Eliminating bottled water from your familyâ€™s budget is only the beginning of the savings. Tyent water ionizers produce a range of acidic and alkaline waters with a variety of uses. Donâ€™t worry; selecting the pH level of water is made easy by the digital touch screen that is common to all Tyent models.
- Level 3 â€“ used for increased athletic performance and recovery. Can replace sports drinks.
- Level 1 and 2 â€“ great for daily consumption as a replacement for bottled water.
- Level 1 â€“ mouthwash, hair rinse, face wash. Can replace all of those things.
- Level 2 â€“ antiseptic for cuts and scrapes. Can replace topical creams and ointments.
- Level 3 â€“ good for sanitizing countertops and bathroom surfaces. Can replace expensive and harmful chemical cleaners.
Remember, Tyent ionized water costs only 6 cents a glass. I visited Walmart and found these prices for the following items.
- Sports Drinks cost $1.00 each (32 fl oz Gatorade)
- Mouthwash costs $5.97 per bottle (1.5 L Listerine)
- Face Wash costs $3.99 per bottle (6.78 oz Olay)
- Bleach costs $3.84 per bottle (121 oz Clorox)
Imagine the savings that accumulate over years of using a Tyent water ionizer.
Financing and a Free 75-Day Trial Available!
Tyent wants to see everyone save money and live healthier. As part of their pledge, Tyent offers 6 to 18-month payment plans all at 0% interest.
Benjamin Franklin may have coined the phrase, â€śTime is money,â€ť but Tyent USA is giving it new meaning. Find a money and time-saving machine in the Tyent Ionizer Buyerâ€™s Guide: http://tyentusa.com/water-ionizer-buyers-guide-reviewsÂ and start you free 75-day trial today.