Is your favorite drink that first glass of mineral-rich Tyent water in the morning? Â Maybe itâ€™s the thirst-quenching glug after a run or tough session in the gym?Â It could even be the pitcher you share with your kids as you catch up on everyoneâ€™s day.
Whatever your favorite Tyent moment, weâ€™ve rounded up 7 of the most popular reasons to love your water ionizer, at any time of day.Â Let us know what youâ€™d like to add to our list!
- You feel great! Watch this incredible video to find out just how quickly Tyent Water gets to work in your body.
- You look great! Ionized water is packed with antioxidants that neutralize aging free radicals to leave you looking radiant and youthful.Â Acidic water from your ionizer makes a fantastic pH balanced skin conditioner, leaving your skin clean, soft and glowing.
- Hydration! It might seem obvious, but when your water doesn’t taste good, itâ€™s just not as easy to drink the amount we all need to stay healthy.Â Tyent Water tastes so good that it stops being a chore to drink enough water each day, and starts being a pleasure!
- You have more energy! Ionized water is chock-full of hydrogen, which energizes your body right down at a cellular level.Â Enjoy gentle exercise?Â Hit the gym twice a week?Â Train on the track or field?Â Whatever your regular routine, youâ€™ll notice an incredible difference in both your energy levels and your recovery time when you drink Tyent Water.
- Immune System Boost! The antioxidants in Tyent Water shore up your immune system and help to support a healthy state of wellness.
- Want to Lose Weight? Need to lose a few pounds or just want to maintain a healthy weight?Â Drinking freshly filtered water from your Tyent ionizer can help with both.
- Healthier Planet! Millions of plastic bottles are dumped into landfill every year.Â Drinking water straight from your ionizer means that youâ€™re not adding to the tons of waste that are already there.Â
What do You Love about Your Water Ionizer?
There are so many reasons to love your award-winning Tyent ionizer. Â Why not share your own personal favorite in the comments section below?